How do I register to play Tee-Ball?
Use this page to assist your online registrations for the 2018/19 tee-ball season.
During the registration period, please use the following link:
If you would still like to register after registrations are closed, please email our registrar at email@example.com with your child’s full name, date of birth and division choice, you will then be added to our wait list for that division. As soon as numbers are finalized we will contact you and let you know if there is space on a team. Please Note: Due to limited team numbers available, it will be extremely difficult to place wait listed players on specific teams with friends.
Priority will be given to families who are able to help on the committee. See the contact page for vacant positions or to enquire to be a general member.
Fees are $120 per player. Unfortunately there are no longer any sibling discounts for tee-ball.
Fees include playing uniform and equipment (to be returned at the end of the season), trophy, team photo, TBAWA registration and insurance levy. New players are provided with a club hat & socks to keep. All players require their own glove. A mouthguard is recommended.
This year all payment must be made by credit card/PayPal during the registration process. Valid Kidsport Vouchers will be reimbursed with confirmation by relevant councils.
|Credit Card/PayPal||Pay online when registering online|
|Kidsport Voucher||Information about eligibility and online applications for kidsport vouchers can be found at this link:
Refunds will be given up until 31 October 2017, subject to a $20 administration fee. No refunds will be issued after that date.
The main philosophy of the Allocation Policy is to try and provide an even competition in each age group while enabling children to play with at least some of their friends. To this end, the following guidelines will be followed:
- The results of last year’s competition will be reviewed. The side that won and lost most of their games by significant margins will be earmarked for redistribution for this season.
- The re-distribution will be done on the basis that from 2 to 6 players from the strongest side will be swapped with the same number from the weakest side, trying to maintain peer groups as much as possible. Players preferences received in writing and the coach’s assessment sheets will be used to determine which players will be moved. It will not always be possible to meet all players’ preferences.
- The Club recognises the value of players being able to maintain friendship groups and as such, will endeavour to place children in a team with some of their nominated friends. However, it is not guaranteed that the teams will be able to move together as a whole team through the years.
- Teams are made up of players from two year groups e.g. Junior teams are made up of 6s & 7s, and all attempts are made to have an even mix of ages in each team.
- Where practical in the older age groups, interdistrict (States) players will be spread as evenly as possible across all teams. The senior teams is a non-graded competition. There may be there may be more interdistrict players in some of these teams than others.
- New players to the Club will be allocated into teams based on either school or written requests received by the club.
- Number of players per team will be kept as even as possible and no team should have more than 12 players, especially if other teams in that division have less than 12.
- Any request for allocation to a lower or higher age group must be made to the Registrar in writing and the decision will be made at the discretion of the Committee. Requests to play in a lower age group are generally only approved in exceptional circumstances and the committee decision is final.