Terms and Conditions
We want you to be totally satisfied with our products.
There may be times when you will need to return a product purchased from us. Our Returns Policy is designed to assist you with your return. The benefits given by our Returns Policy are in addition to other rights and remedies you may have as a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL).
Help us, help you
When to return a product
You are entitled to a replacement, credit or refund where products have a major failure, such as:
- When it is faulty
- Different from a sample shown to you; or
- Do not do what they are supposed to do.
We are not required to replace your product if you simply change your mind.
However, if you are not happy with your product, our Uniform Store Manager may, at their discretion, decide to exchange it or provide you with a refund, providing the product is returned to us in its original condition and with proof of purchase. Please talk to us if you are unsatisfied with a product or the service you have received from us.
Exchanging a product due to sizing:
Carine Cats Ball Club understands that it can be difficult to order the correct clothing size, especially for growing children. Carine Cats Ball Club will exchange clothing you have ordered that is not the correct size for your child, as long as it is returned in good condition (this is decided at the discretion of the Uniform Shop Manager). Please ensure that you do not remove tags and other product information until your child has tried on the item to determine correct sizing.
Where to return a product:
Take your item to XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (during season) This includes products that carry a manufacturer’s warranty. Note we are a small Club and we may not carry all products at all times, which can make exchange difficult.
What information is needed to complete your return?
To complete your return, we prefer that you:
- Show your receipt or other proof of purchase (e.g. bank statement / transaction history).
- Try to return the product in the same condition as it was purchased (including manuals, accessories and packaging).
- Provide us with any extra information we may need to process your return.
With a receipt
- For a repair we will ask for your name, telephone number, address details and signature in addition to your receipt. This helps us follow up with manufacturers on your behalf and to take other steps to improve our service to you.
- To reduce the risk of fraud, our preference is for all purchases made on a debit/credit card to be credited back to the original card used, so please have your card with you.
Without a receipt – proof of purchase
- If you don’t have a receipt, we ask for and prefer to sight and record a photo identification showing your name, address and signature. This information will be kept secure.
- You can help us determine proof of purchase by providing a Bank Statement or similar. This can help us establish and confirm the price you are likely to have paid for the goods and allow us to process your return.
- If you cannot provide satisfactory proof of purchase, Carine Cats Ball Club may, at its discretion, provide you with an exchange to the current value of the item, or the value that applied at the time of sale (if that can be substantiated).
How long do you have to claim?
Consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law are not limited by a defined time period and can vary from product to product depending on factors such as the nature of goods, price and statements made on packaging and product labels.
Some products may need to be assessed
We may need to assess your product to determine whether a repair, replacement or refund is appropriate. Certain products may need to be sent to the manufacturer or their repair agent for assessment.
Returning online purchases
In person: You may return online purchases to XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (during season). Note we are a small Club and we may not carry all products at all times, which can make exchange difficult.
Enquiries about returns can be directed to the Secretary.
In some cases a refund, replacement or repair may not be offered if you:
- Substantially modify the product;
- Misuse the product contrary to user instructions or packaging labels; or
- Simply change your mind.
Your rights under the Australian Consumer Law: Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Pick up direct from XXXXXXXXX. Your items can be collected from the XXXXXXXXXXXXX, Kewdale. Pick up time is between XXXXXX – XXXXXXX .
Reasons for Order Delays
Occasionally if a particular product is in high demand we may need to re-order the product from our suppliers